Kim Hall
Kim Hall
  • Molino, FL
Asked on Aug 3, 2013

Decorating a metal door

Sia@South 47thKim Hall
+3

I know someone has done this so I'm looking for help! I want to do some type of "gamer" decoration on my sons bedroom door which is metal. don't know if it will be simple like decoupage or spray paint or a little if both or whatever else I get an idea to do. any suggestion is welcome!
  • Sia@South 47th

Hi @Kim ! What type of 'gamer' is he? High tech, or old school???? And what is his favourite 'game'?

q decorating a metal door, doors, home decor
  • Kim Hall

Hi Sia! he is a high tech XBox Halo l

• Kim Hall

oops! Halo lover, gun and sword games and he loves Minecraft as well. thanks for askin!

• Sia@South 47th

What about using one of these from http://www.fathead.com/find/halo/ . You could paint the door perhaps like the one I have shown above in the previous post, then add this over the top. Not sure if that is what you're going for?

• Kim Hall

Oh yes, he flips over those! Might spring for one of those for Christmas! Think we are gonna get an overhead projector and take an image from online, maybe a Stormcloak flag painted on some burlap. He used to be quite the artist before he got into gaming. I'd like to utilize his talents to create something really cool that he can be proud of! :)

• Sia@South 47th

Sounds super @Kim !! xo