Meg S
Meg S
  • Arlington Heights, IL

I wanted a chandalier. But i wanted what I wanted so I made it. I used water bottles and 2lt s.

I cut out each peice from a plastic bottle. added two holes with a pin and a peice of woodd. I added beads in between each peice of plastic. I used a peice of something i had that was plastic and round (no idea where it came from) as the base. I wrapped it in white ribbon and then wrapped it again placing each strand in orrder as I wrapped it in. We have it hung up using two peices of hanger wire. we will find a better way tomorrow!
i wanted a chandalier but i wanted what i wanted so i made it i used water, lighting, repurposing upcycling

• Fran Smordin

The photo is blurry. Please tell me what you used as crystals so i may reproduce this for 2 bathrooms jusr renovated. Thanls fran in canada

• MM

I can't see any detail in any of the photos, so I am confused as to what you actually did. But I would sure like to know as it seems awesome!😀