How to Reuse Bath and Body Works Wallflower Bulbs

$2

I just love Bath & Body Works’ wallflowers, but I rarely buy them unless I have a coupon or they are running a crazy good promotion. Not to mention all of the crazy chemicals that go into making them…
Here is a super easy way to get the biggest bang for you buck and reuse your Bath and Body Works Wallflower Bulbs! These run about $6 per refill usually, and you can DIY it yourself for a fraction of that depending on the oils used. My favorite is lavender from Young Living, but I like to switch it up depending on the seasons.
Begin by taking your empty bulb and your pliers (I used needle nose or a knife) and running it along the plastic edge of the top of the bulb where the wick is.
Gently loosen the wick and pull it free but DO NOT pull it out of its plastic covering. You want the entire plastic tip to pop out with the wick still in it.
Next, fill the bulb with the fragrance oil of your choice but be careful to not fill it to the top.
Take your plastic tip and wick you popped out and place it back in the bottle, giving it an extra push until it clicks in firmly.

Twist into your wall plugin and you have a new wallflower!
Note: To use essential oils, you will need to purchase unscented fragrance oil and mix about 10 drops essential oil into each bulb. Shake before pouring into the bulb. This is actually my favorite method.
You can buy replacement wicks as well - http://amzn.to/2arohse

• Fragrance oil or Essential oils
  • Empty Wallflower Bulbs
  • Pliers (or other flat tool)

Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Missi Perez

• Dawn Holly Wood
    Dawn Holly Wood

I just bought almost $100 in bulbs. But now I'm trying to see if there is a plug in besides bath and body works that you can use them with. The plain while night light ones are out of stock. And not even on the website. :( $10-$20 for a night light is crazy! Help!
  • Liz
    Liz

OMG! I love you guys! Thank you for this. I bought a ton of these at Christmas and hated throwing them out. I did put them in my recycle bin. I wish I had found this sooner. I still have a few left and can't wait to try this.

Thank you so much!