Our total kitchen makeover. From a 1957 kitchen mess, to a modern day beauty. Only $2200 invested in cabinets.

$700.00 in Porcelain tile, new plumbing. We did all the work ourselves. Counter tops $500.00. We LOVE this kitchen! We made the island top ourselves also. Took about 2 weeks for everything, very proud of it.

• Linda holder

I am so in love with this kitchen! As I started to scroll thru the pics, I was sure I was going to see white painted cabinets, glass tile backsplashes, stainless steel appliances & white walls. WOW! What a surprise! I love the darker wood cabinets & black appliances. This looks like a real kitchen where a real family lives, very cozy & comforting. Most all of the room makeovers these days are so cold & unwelcoming. They scream "do not come here"! Congrats on the makeover, I hope your family enjoys it for years to come!

• Kirt N

Thank you very much! It took a lot of planning and hard work, but we love it!