I am proud of my kitchen

I remodeled my 1970's kitchen myself. I refaced the cabinets with wainscoting and picture frame molding. I did my own tile work on the countertops and backslpash. I also made my own roman shade above the sink.
i am proud of my kitchen, home decor, kitchen design, Kitchen redone sink area baking table and doors beyond hide the washer aand dryer
Kitchen redone, sink area, baking table and doors beyond hide the washer aand dryer.
i am proud of my kitchen, home decor, kitchen design, Dining area and built in desk and china cabinet
Dining area and built-in desk and china cabinet.
i am proud of my kitchen, home decor, kitchen design, The fridge was once to the right of the cupboards which stuck out into the dining area We moved the fridge to the left and shoved the cabinets down to the right makes it much roomier and brings the fridge closer to the cooking area
The fridge was once to the right of the cupboards, which stuck out into the dining area..We moved the fridge to the left and shoved the cabinets down to the right...makes it much roomier and brings the fridge closer to the cooking area.
i am proud of my kitchen, home decor, kitchen design, Before
Before

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 72 comments
Next