Potting Bench

When we replaced the old front door on our 100 year old home, I couldn't bring myself to throw the old one away. This is how we transformed it into a potting bench with repurposed lumber and few new bits and pieces.
potting bench, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The sink is the original one from the kitchen in the house salvaged from the cellar
The sink is the original one from the kitchen in the house, salvaged from the cellar.
potting bench, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The shelf is a 3 thrift store find
The shelf is a $3 thrift store find.
potting bench, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The door knob plates from the old door
The door knob plates from the old door.
potting bench, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The other plate
The other plate.
potting bench, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, A couple of clearanced hooks from Hobby Lobby
A couple of clearanced hooks from Hobby Lobby.
potting bench, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, I installed wire mesh into the window space and added this cross section so I would have a place to mount an old rake head for a tool rack
I installed wire mesh into the window space and added this cross section so I would have a place to mount an old rake head for a tool rack.
potting bench, doors, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The bench is in heavy use already
The bench is in heavy use already.

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 245 comments
Next