Yard Art, Recycling

Keeping junk out of the landfill. So I have finally run out of clay pots and have moved on to the next best thing. Coffee cans, soup cans, paint cans, teapots, chandelier parts and even anchovy cans for the feet. Meet my newest garden helper.
Yard art recycling.
I received an email asking about the water, close up of the beads used to make the water, from Michaels in the section that has the fake plants. These are plastic with a hole in them to string on thin picture hanging wire.
The head is a old coffee pot with chandelier parts for the eyes and hat

32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Everything Red For Canada Day
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?

• Trudy Coyle

Can you explain the attaching process and what you used to attach the pieces of your Tin Gardener together? Thank you for sharing him with hometalk.

• Jeri Taylor

Hello there. I have been looking all over internet for this and for parts list. Please please do you have parts list. This is so fantastic. He or She will last for years. I am 70 and I want each of my children to have one of them. I don't have very much empty cans, but I will ask around. Thank you thank you. God Bless you

• Jeri Taylor