Deb B
Deb B
  • Joshua, TX

Yard Art, Recycling

Keeping junk out of the landfill. So I have finally run out of clay pots and have moved on to the next best thing. Coffee cans, soup cans, paint cans, teapots, chandelier parts and even anchovy cans for the feet. Meet my newest garden helper.
Yard art recycling.
Yard art recycling.
I received an email asking about the water, close up of the beads used to make the water, from Michaels in the section that has the fake plants. These are plastic with a hole in them to string on thin picture hanging wire.
The head is a old coffee pot with chandelier parts for the eyes and hat

• Trudy Coyle

Can you explain the attaching process and what you used to attach the pieces of your Tin Gardener together? Thank you for sharing him with hometalk.

• Jeri Taylor

Hello there. I have been looking all over internet for this and for parts list. Please please do you have parts list. This is so fantastic. He or She will last for years. I am 70 and I want each of my children to have one of them. I don't have very much empty cans, but I will ask around. Thank you thank you. God Bless you

• Jeri Taylor