How to Distress the Easy Way

We all can use some tips on how to save time and effort, right? I've got a super-easy solution for you on how to get the distressed look without breaking the bank...or your arm. Come on over to the blog for the DIY details.
how to distress the easy way, how to, painted furniture
Want to get that time-worn distressed look, but don't like sanding? It really is easy and only takes a few minutes. Come see how one of several of my methods will be just what you need.
My project piece is the vintage chest of drawers that had some damage, but was structurally sound. Since most of my work ends up in my shop, I wanted this to have charm and character.
My secret is all in this little jar and will have you headed to your medicine cabinet for it.
After some sanding and TLC, the chest of drawers is ready for the new look.
My color choice is a fun, vibrant color that will bring it not only up-to-date, but will give those details some pop! More details on how to get this look on the blog. Click the link below to see!
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces