Welcome to My Potting Area and "nursery"

This is my sanctuary and still a work in progress. I re-purpose panels such as a window mullion and blemished panels I find at Lowe's or Home Depot (cheap of course) to hide me (or better yet my neighbors piercing stares). The Plastic shelves were a freebie at a garage sale and perfect for holding pots and it will not rot! The wrought iron railing and the chicken wire 'door' works perfect for the Autumn Clematis which it filling in nicely after 2 years.
Peaking in
Peaking in
From the back looking out. I love my potting bench I made 3 years ago from barn wood from a trip to Kentucky and scraps from the deck project.
Plastic shelves are working out great to store plastic pots for plants that I nurse back or find along the way...
flea market find $5= perfect trellis for the Autumn Clematis

The Garden Frog with C Renee

• Great potting bench! I especially like all the surrounding decor and the pink mailbox. You are very creative.

• Sharon

I also love the country look. I also love finding things at garage sales, and flea markets. Love the look. I have my potting bench on the patio and I've wanted to move it out in back and may just do that this coming spring.