Re-purposed Shutter: Mug Rack

There is something about mugs that just makes me excited! After taking a brief look through my kitchen cupboards it would not take long to realize that I have a minor mug collecting obsession… seeing that I have more cupboard space devoted to storing my mugs than pots and pans. Perhaps the fact that each mug is so unique and different is what I find most exciting about them.In order to find space for all of
re purposed shutter mug rack, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas, Make your own Mug Rack
Make your own Mug Rack!
re purposed shutter mug rack, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas, first decide where to place your mug hooks I wanted my mugs to hang staggered along the side edges of the shutter I just eyed where I would want my hooks to be placed but you could also measure if you find that easier
first decide where to place your mug hooks. I wanted my mugs to hang staggered along the side edges of the shutter. I just eyed where I would want my hooks to be placed, but you could also measure if you find that easier
re purposed shutter mug rack, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas, step 2 Adding the hooks
step 2. Adding the hooks
re purposed shutter mug rack, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
re purposed shutter mug rack, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas, The fun part
The fun part!:)
Melissa Ellen's Loft

• Kyn

Good idea. I still don't like the rough looks of the shutter. I would like to have my mugs provide the colors but I'd paint the shutter.

• Mary Hill

Love your ideal!