Jamiejoanbikes
Jamiejoanbikes
  • Dayton, OH
Asked on Aug 6, 2013

Old refridegator

ColleenJuaCarMulSia@South 47th
+2

what to to
  • Kimberly Barney

If you are wanting to dispose of it, you will need to remove the door before setting it out.

• Brenda O

We use one to store chicken feed so other critters can get in it

• Sia@South 47th

I painted an oldie with high gloss Lime green paint, then put it in my garden shed to hold 'stuff'. Then I sold it to a neighbor. I have one right now that I'm using in my craft room, since it still works I put all of my oils, hydrosols, etc. in it. It helps keep them fresh.

• JuaCarMul

I saw a wonderful refrigerator recycle that turned it into an ice chest for outdoors or near the bbq grill. It is posted here on Hometalk at http://www.hometalk.com/1556139/refrigerator-to-ice-chest .

• Colleen

How big is this thing? Is it a very old one (greater than 20 yrs) or newer, also what type of finish does it have (stainless steal look or solid white)? Could you put it in the garage use it for extra storage? Take off the doors remove the mechanicals and use a storage cabinet.