Carol Harris
Carol Harris
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Jonesboro, AR
Asked on Aug 7, 2013

Cactus

Carol Harris360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
+3

I have a cactus that I've had a long time, got it as a gift, it was about 6in. tall, it was decorated for Christmas, now its over 6ft. tall and grows straight up, I planted it in the ground this year, I was wondering if I can leave it outside this winter, as its so hard to bring in or out all the time, our winters gets below freezing some times. Thank you
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

Can you post a picture of it. I am guessing not, but need to identify the type before a definitive answer can be given.

• Carol Harris

I will take one soon, I don't have one at this time, since I have planted it in the ground it has another one beside it now, its just a tall skinny plant and couldn't even support itself in the pot so I thought it might do better in the ground, its not very pretty, but my grandson gave it to me when he was little so that's the reason I have kept it, and I can't let any plant die. I know I'm strange. lol

• Carol Harris

Thanks for the answers, but I'm still hoping for more ideas.

• Carol Harris

no response from anyone

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

Sorry @Carol Harris , I really can't help without a picture, just not my genre of expertise.

• Carol Harris

I have been to busy to take pictures of it, but still plan on it, thank you.