Kimberly Schafer
Kimberly Schafer
  • Oak Harbor, WA

Thanks to everyone who answered my refrigerator question!!!

Here is the result of taking the advice from everyone who commented on my refrigerator question! It was very difficult to find to right containers to fit because this fridge is very small and has some weird shape to it on the inside, but I did my best and here's hoping things stay fresher and organized!! Thanks again!
thanks to everyone who answered my refrigerator question, After fridge organization
After fridge organization

• Z

Great! That sure will make this easier. And yes it is better for your veggies to have air circulating around them. After buying my first set of the RM Savers I was surprised at how much longer my veggies lasted. They have a little grate for the bottom of the bowl and vents in the lids. Well worth the cost and they're not too expensive anyway. Just more than typical "reusable/disposable" food storage containers.

• Stacy

Think it's great also!