Doreen Nestell
Doreen Nestell
  • Hialeah, FL
Asked on Aug 8, 2013

Smells Good...

StephanieDoreen NestellBarbara
+10

What is this kinda like dill or fennel but not really acting like it. I have grown both before so I am wondering if this is something altogether different.
one branch
one branch
how big
how big
  • New Age Global Builders

I would recommend you first try some household products that disinfect bacteria and scent the rug, then put it outside. If that doesn't work try a stanly steemer type carpet cleaning company, not the basic contractors, only the ones with the fancy 10k dollar machines. Contractors in my hometown of Queens in NYC love these machines. As a Queens General Contractor I have seen these guys in action and the equipment is top notch. You can contact me at http://www.newageglobalbuilders.com

• Looks kind of like wild and crazy Rosemary.

• Stephanie

I have the same plant in my back yard....going tall but do not know what it is......never planted...i saw your post and it caught my eye.

• Doreen Nestell

Thanks for the answers, but I'm still hoping for more ideas.

• Margaret Barclay

I have a weed that looks like that but also have rosemary that is similar. The rosemary has a woodier stem.

• Leona G

Do you have any Hemlocks or evergreen trees near by?

• Barbara

this is growing odly but it looks like Grivilia, I may be spelling it wrong but on this plant the tips are prickly and is deer resistant, at some point it has little rose colored flowers very small.

• Doreen Nestell

This sounds interesting I am going to look it up.

• Doreen Nestell

• Stephanie

I MAY HAVE STATED THIS BEFORE. I HAVE THE SAME BUSH. SOFT LEAVES AND GROWING TALL. DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS....SOMEONE SAID IT MAY BE A PALM TREE OR A FERN.....BUT NOTHING COMES UP.