My Aunt Gave Me a Small Banana Tree and It Was Growing Very Well Until

+15
Approx. 3 wks. ago the plant started having limpness to it's leaves. I discovered it had aphids and so sprayed it for aphids. It continues to do very poorly with first limper leaves, turning bruised and then browning at tips and working up towards the stem. It came as a single plant but shortly another came up right beside it, and then later a third. The first 2 are poor, but so far the third looks healthy. I had it inside, but after it started looking sad, I put it onto the front porch where it sits yet now. All the original leaves from the first plant have died and I trimmed away, but it had set on a few new, and now they are going also. I water it regularly, it has plenty of light and I use Miracle Grow every 6 to 8 weeks. I have not had a young Banana Tree before and am looking for advice. Was a neat gift from my dear Aunt who is a MAJOR Green Thumb gardener! :) Thank you
my aunt gave me a small banana tree and it was growing very well until, gardening, Banana Tree
Banana Tree
my aunt gave me a small banana tree and it was growing very well until, gardening, Has gotten very weak trunk and limp leaves
Has gotten very weak trunk and limp leaves.
my aunt gave me a small banana tree and it was growing very well until, gardening, Seems to have bruising look to backs of leaves before they brown starting at the tips
Seems to have bruising look to backs of leaves before they brown, starting at the tips.
my aunt gave me a small banana tree and it was growing very well until, gardening, The youngest of 3 still looking good and I see no evidence of pests
The youngest of 3 still looking good and I see no evidence of pests.
my aunt gave me a small banana tree and it was growing very well until, gardening, This is what has happened in approx 3 weeks
This is what has happened in approx. 3 weeks.
my aunt gave me a small banana tree and it was growing very well until, gardening, So sad Do you have any ideas of what may be occurring or what I can change to help it regain it s health
So sad.:( Do you have any ideas of what may be occurring or what I can change to help it regain it's health?