Marie's Rust Garden

Marie Niemann lives and gardens in Zone 5b Northern Utah with her husband and two little dogs, Tucker and Scooter. Marie says, “When I discovered Flea Market Gardening last year I was amazed to find other people that were just like me! I thought I was the only one! I found folks that also loved old junkola and rust and using odd and unique items in their gardens. I was home!” See also: How to make garden containers from old funnels.
Marie's famous funnel of Million Bells. http://www.fleamarketgardening.org/2013/02/16/how-to-make-garden-containers-from-old-funnels/
The end results after broken insulators are tumbled. Rust and the cool aqua colors of tumbled glass go together well!
“I’ve been frugal all my life and practiced upcycling long before it was popular. I love to shop thrift stores and flea markets looking for more unusual items I can use in my home and gardens."

3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Flea Market Gardening

1 comment