Quick and Easy Fix for Sagging Sofa Cushions

I made a big sofa purchase for our small living room about 13 years ago, spending more than I ever thought I would on a piece of furniture. It's held up well after years of use but was starting to look and feel it's age. The cushions were sagging and felt uncomfortable after sitting on them for a period of time.
quick and easy fix for sagging sofa cushions, reupholster
Instead of investing in a new sofa, I decided that I would buy precut foam and fix the cushions myself.
How did I get that thick piece of foam into the cushion cover? It turns out there's a super easy and fast way to get it into the cushion cover and all it requires is painter's plastic and a vacuum.
It literally takes a few minutes and the new foam is in your cover.
Voila! A new cushion that looks like it was professionally done and a sofa that looks as good as new.
If you want to see a video that shows you exactly how quick and easy this really is, click on the link below.
If you'd like to see more quick and easy DIY's, like these awesome barn wood shelves , check out my blog, Chatfield Court .
Kristi @ Chatfield Court

• Sherry Connelly Parks

This is a great way to get the cushion in. I have struggled with putting foam in cushion many times. This is so much better!! Thank you so much

• Scout

I have the same problem not sure where to purchase precut foam. Thanks for your help