• Jossi
    Jossi Bradford, VT

Cool ! I want to do this in my guest room, and then build a storage wall on it ! HOW did you attach the wood strips to the sheetrock ? I think i'd just lightly sand my wood and stain it with different Minwax stains...

• Libbie B
        Libbie B Wyoming, MI

@Jossi We were lucky in two ways. The wall had water damage from a chimney leak and was going to need to be totally replaced. So we went straight into the drywall with a pneumatic nail gun. The second thing we were lucky with is that on the other side of the wall has a soaker tub and the studs we closer together on the wall than normal. We were able to get at least two nails into studs (except for the smaller and they got one). It only took us a weekend plus staining (I used Minwax and just sanded enough to get the really rough areas). Good Luck with your project. I'd love to see it when finished.