DIY Free Storage Solution for All Those Food Storage Container Lids!

How to finally get all those storage lids under control using an upcycled container.
I don't know about you guys but I'm always losing and finding all those storage lids for food containers shoved here there and everywhere.
When I found this box I knew it would be perfect to tame the mess but who wants to keep clean lids in a dusty old box?
(Note: if you are unable to find a box with an opening you like, you can simply cut your own opening on the side of a square box using a box cutter)
I found the solution laying at the bottom of my pantry, a roll of Contact paper (peel and stick shelf liner paper). Contact paper has a plastic coating that can be wiped clean. If you don't have on hand, you can pick it up in many different prints at most dollar stores for a mere dollar or two.
I covered the entire box (inside and out) and sealed each seam and corner with heavy duty box tape.
Now I can keep them all in once place and easily flip through them to find the one I need! Yaaaay! FINALLY!
For more easy, organization solutions be sure to check out the organization section on my blog using the link below and happy crafting! :)

• Cardboard Box  (Recycle Bin)
  • Contact Paper  (Dollar Store)
  • Packing/Box Tape  (Dollar Store)

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Borei Design

• Liz

You show the tops but where are the bottoms?
  • Bonnie

Looks good, but when u r limited on space, where do u put the box to where it looks good? 😏
    • Borei Design

I put mine in the cabinet where I keep the containers so it's not really seen but when someone opens the door it's nice and organized.
  • MYR28643221

OK GREAT THERE IS STORAGE FOR THE LEADS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PART WHERE IS THE MAIN PART?
    • Borei Design

I stack my storage containers beside it, one inside the other according to size.

• Aggie

This is an excellent idea! Currently my lids are stacked on one another beside the containers and frequently the whole pile scatters to the floor when i try to lift them off the shelf.😆

• Bernice H

I appreciate this idea. However I have Rubbermaid lids and containers. The lids stacked on each other obviously according to size, and stay put. So I put a stack of lids in a stack of containers.They stay stacked even vertically.