Sharon Muilenburg
Sharon Muilenburg
  • Maricopa, AZ
Asked on Aug 12, 2013

What do I use to clean my glass top stove

Rose-marieLinda OwensNaomisatterwhite
+6

My stove has grease that has been cooked on and scratch marks.
  • Maria Elena Armijo

The classic grease cleaner, then glass cleaner to finish the cleaning up. That will retard the grease to steak again and the next time will be easier to cleanup.

• KMS Woodworks

I use a razor blade to remove the bulk of the mess first.

• Sandy

The razor blade idea is a great idea for burned on messes. I use baking soda and peroxide. Wipe the surface with a wet damp cloth. Then sprinkle baking soda over service. With a misting sprayer, spray the entire surface with the peroxide then cover for 15 minutes with a hot damp towel. Wipe and buff. This works great and without using harmful chemicals.

• Sheryl Joyce

I use Clorox bleach that's a spray cleans and shines unbelievable

• Bluelady42

I use BAB-O easy scrub Mild abrasive cleaner with lemon and lightly scrub with a stanless scratcher, and always use glass cook top cleaner to protect the glass After cleaning

• Laviathin

i use specific cleaner named in manual

• Naomisatterwhite

I 've tried the baking soda and peroxide didn't work , but I didn't cover I will try it again covering and let it sit for a few minutes.

• Linda Owens

I use Glass Plus & follow with cooktop cleaner for protection. A razor blade is good for anything burned on. If too much liquid grease on it, I start with De.Solv. It.

• Rose-marie

I SPRAY WITH DISH SOAP, THEN USE AN OLD FASHIONED SOS PAD, AND WIPE CLEAN, TAKES MINUTES, COSTS PENNIES, MY STOVE IS 10 YRS. OLD AND SHINES LIKE A NEW PENNY, NOT EVEN ONE SCRATCH, MANY NICE COMENTS AND PEOPLE SAY "THAT STOVE IS 10 YEARS OLD>"?