My Newest Upcycle Garden Project

a couple months ago the neighbor was throwing out their broken and rotting trellis that had been in place for over 10 years. I saw it in the junk pile and asked "what are you going to do with that?" (like I didn't already know). I literally cut off the 'legs' to be even leaving a couple pieces the right size to re-do the design on the top and a wrought iron piece in my garden from a garage sale find last summer ($1). Now my Akeba vine has something to take over and hide one part of my neighbor's yard.
my newest upcycle gardnen project, gardening, repurposing upcycling, there are many pieces missing and a broken vertical piece Husband was rolling his eyes when he saw me walking down the street with this
there are many pieces missing and a broken vertical piece. Husband was rolling his eyes when he saw me walking down the street with this.
my newest upcycle gardnen project, gardening, repurposing upcycling, I used squeezy cable ties to hold a broken piece together and the wrought iron piece as well
I used squeezy (cable) ties to hold a broken piece together and the wrought iron piece as well
my newest upcycle gardnen project, gardening, repurposing upcycling, I literally slapped a coat of paint I had on it I love a punch of color here and there in my back yard garden Akeba vine is planted between 2 massive Oak roots I got lucky because the hole ended up where I needed it to be
I literally slapped a coat of paint I had on it. I love a punch of color here and there in my back yard garden. Akeba vine is planted between 2 massive Oak roots. I got lucky because the hole ended up where I needed it to be.
my newest upcycle gardnen project, gardening, repurposing upcycling, I used the pieces to create a different design because the trellis was missing pieces I did not cut anything I just used my brad air gun to assemble the few pieces on top back on
I used the pieces to create a different design because the trellis was missing pieces. I did not cut anything~I just used my brad air gun to assemble the few pieces on top back on.
The Garden Frog with C Renee

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next