How to Easily Remove a Label From a Jar or Bottle

I have struggled with every method under the sun to remove the icky sticky residue labels leave behind. I have found the solution! Natural and made from ingredients already in your pantry!
how to easily remove a label from a jar or bottle, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, My best trick how to Easily Remove Labels
My best trick how to Easily Remove Labels NATURALLY with no chemicals!!! Use what you already have in your pantry!
how to easily remove a label from a jar or bottle, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Once the paper is removed you are left with this icky residue
Once the paper is removed you are left with this icky residue.
how to easily remove a label from a jar or bottle, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Apply and let sit for about 10 minutes
I apply my secret concoction and let sit for about 10 minutes
how to easily remove a label from a jar or bottle, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, Wipe Off and Rinse with Soap and Water Voila
Wipe Off and Rinse with Soap and Water! Voila! No harsh chemicals to smell up your house! Get the recipe on my blog!
Cheryl Spangenberg