Upcycling - 5 New Uses For Old Things in Home Decor

I know that I have covered this topic in the past, but seriously some of the people I have come across in blogs or on Pinterest are super duper creative! I have to continue to spread the good word on Up-cycling! I love finding new ways to use old things!! I am going crazy here at work now, because it motivates me to get more creative. I think the only thing in the recent past that I have up-cycled is a old bathroom storage shelf. Check it out here!
Upcycling is my favorite! I love re-purposing old items.
1. Wine Bottles - wrapped in yarn and twine. This is the first time I have seen someone do it so well! These decorated bottles really work as amazing home decor. I also adore her additional decorating with the applique's and buttons...
2. China Plates - I am particularly interested in this one. because I collect hand painted antique china plates. If I could get the use out of them as a decorative clock... That would be so cool! I love the tea cup addition to it as...
3. Old Books - Transformed into a bird house. This is such a quaint and cute idea!! I also really love how this person didn't destroy the books to construct this. It is so simple and brilliant at the same time! It makes me want to...
4. Old Book Pages - I am almost positive you could do this with news papers also! What a great idea to add some finesse and a splash of color to a room. I really love how these roses turned out. They are beautiful!
5. Wine Corks - I have actually made a set like this. I will post them later. I love this idea! I also love that you can customize them with different types of ribbon to make them work for any room or household. These would also...

These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Meredith Schneider