DIY Brick Herb Markers

I saw similar herb markers at a charming little garden boutique for $10 each, but I knew it was as simple as printing on some old bricks in my yard!
diy brick herb markers, crafts, gardening, Brick Herb Markers
Brick Herb Markers
diy brick herb markers, crafts, gardening, I used old bricks sitting in my yard First outline the name you want on your brick with a pencil then follow with a permanent marker Check out my blog for the super easy instructions for the decorative printing
I used old bricks sitting in my yard. First outline the name you want on your brick with a pencil, then follow with a permanent marker. Check out my blog for the super easy instructions for the decorative printing.
diy brick herb markers, crafts, gardening, Mine have been in the garden a couple of years through blazing sun hail and snow and have faded to this look If you prefer the worn aged style you could lightly go over your printing with a fine grit sandpaper
Mine have been in the garden a couple of years through blazing sun, hail and snow and have faded to this look, If you prefer the worn, aged style you could lightly go over your printing with a fine grit sandpaper.
Simple Details