DIY Brick Herb Markers

I saw similar herb markers at a charming little garden boutique for $10 each, but I knew it was as simple as printing on some old bricks in my yard!
Brick Herb Markers
Brick Herb Markers
I used old bricks sitting in my yard. First outline the name you want on your brick with a pencil, then follow with a permanent marker. Check out my blog for the super easy instructions for the decorative printing.
Mine have been in the garden a couple of years through blazing sun, hail and snow and have faded to this look, If you prefer the worn, aged style you could lightly go over your printing with a fine grit sandpaper.
Simple Details