My New Garden Path

Operative word for this project was "Free". The pavers came from the city recycling/yard waste drop off and the bricks were hiding in my garage just waiting for the right time to use them.
my new garden path, gardening, The before shot I had actually done a lot of weeding so this is already an improvement
The "before" shot. I had actually done a lot of weeding so this is already an improvement.
my new garden path, gardening, View from outside the garden fence I terraced the slop from the gate to the patio with the extra dirt
View from outside the garden fence. I terraced the slop from the gate to the patio with the extra dirt.
my new garden path, gardening, My free garden walk I m pretty happy with the results
My free garden walk. I'm pretty happy with the results.
my new garden path, gardening, Yes it looks like the walk goes nowhere but actually the spigot is back in the corner
Yes, it looks like the walk goes nowhere but actually the spigot is back in the corner.
my new garden path, gardening, The view from the house Love love love it
The view from the house. Love, love, love it!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 66 comments
Next