Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

Garden Signs Are A Must In A Cottage Garden

I am so lucky to have two sign painter friends that live in my area so I don't have to paint my own signs. They will make any size or saying that I want, and they are pretty creative too. Signs add whimsy to the garden, and make me smile. More signs on my blog!
garden signs are a must in a cottage garden, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, Then there s the fun signs to display right in with the flowers
Then there's the fun signs to display right in with the flowers.
garden signs are a must in a cottage garden, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, This one for example hangs on the outside of our side garage door It explains it all
This one for example hangs on the outside of our side garage door. It explains it all!
garden signs are a must in a cottage garden, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, This one I actually commissioned for a spot above my potting bench My mom and my husband were sure people would stop by to purchase geraniums
This one I actually commissioned for a spot above my potting bench. My mom and my husband were sure people would stop by to purchase geraniums.
garden signs are a must in a cottage garden, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, This is one of my all time favorites the Garden of Weed n
This is one of my all time favorites, the Garden of Weed'n.
garden signs are a must in a cottage garden, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, Even the spoon signs are fun to stick in small container planters
Even the spoon signs are fun to stick in small container planters.
Organized Clutter