BrownThumbMama
BrownThumbMama
  • Sacramento, CA

Homemade Glass Cleaner

What's a mom to do when the kids make a mess on the bathroom mirror? Have them clean it with a natural, non-toxic alternative to Windex, of course! You probably have everything you need to make this in your pantry right now.

Ingredients:
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup water
1 tablespoon white vinegar
Pour into a clean spray bottle and fill with tap water.

Hand the spray bottle and a few clean rags to the kids
homemade glass cleaner, cleaning tips, When the 5 year old makes a mess on the bathroom mirror he s responsible for cleaning it up
When the 5-year-old makes a mess on the bathroom mirror, he's responsible for cleaning it up!
homemade glass cleaner, cleaning tips, All you need is 1 cup of rubbing alcohol 1 cup of water and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
All you need is 1 cup of rubbing alcohol, 1 cup of water, and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
homemade glass cleaner, cleaning tips, Give your homemade window cleaner to Mr Messy and get him working
Give your homemade window cleaner to Mr. Messy and get him working.
homemade glass cleaner, cleaning tips, He just might get so excited about cleaning that he ll do all the bathroom mirrors
He just might get so excited about cleaning that he'll do all the bathroom mirrors!
BrownThumbMama

• Maybe add a tsp. of Dawn dish soap to the spray.
    I havent tried it but it wouldn't hurt to try.

• Roxy Lee

I guess we all have a method. I just used water & white vinegar for mirrors & my windows & this works fine. O f course I got this tip from my Mom & she was right, it cleans it well. Thanks 4 sharing your idea. I always like other options I can use.