Repurposed Industrial Tool Caddy/Box

@hometalk Time sure has gone by quickly since I was able to post. Sharing a repurposed/upcycled industrial tool caddy. It can now be used as a storage container, Perfect for part of the vintage home decor that I am trying to achieve.It's a bit difficult. Mike likes the manly ugly treasures from the 1980's, Mom is also stuck in the 1970's and 1980's but the horrible Early American items. I have a vintage antique washstand, a vintage trunk repurposed as a side table (pics to come) and a mantle that I can do as I please with.I started with small changes as to not throw them into shock! lolThe vintage industrial tool caddy was bought at an auction. The future for it wasn't clear until I had an "a ha"moment. We have a zillion five (5) remotes that needs a storage spot. A small collection of bottles, and a vase with fresh flowers will soon make it's way to a new home in this vintage industrial caddy.
Vintage industrial tool box or caddy.  Love the whole thing.
Vintage industrial tool box or caddy. Love the whole thing.
A look inside.  It is just screaming to be nestled into my new vintage home decor I am trying to achieve in my little space.
A look inside. It is just screaming to be nestled into my new vintage home decor I am trying to achieve in my little space.
Vintage Industrial tool caddy/box sitting on our antique wash tubs that collect rain for us to water our flowers and garden when we had one.
Antique Industrial tool box/caddy stenciled with flourish and dandelion fluff.
A look at the inside after.
A look at the inside after.
The handle was sanded to look more distressed since I cheated and use spray paint!
Just a side view of the vintage industrial tool caddy

Nancy Dean Davis

• White Oak Studio Designs

What a great piece and what you did with it is very sweet. Here's what I did with my two old tool caddy's...1) Stained and use as a silverware holder (wrapped in new bandana's used as napkins) on my three-season's porch and 2) A candleholder decoration on a tall bench in my hallway "mud room."

, Stained tool caddy used as a silverware napkins holder on porch, My chalk painted tool caddy as candle holder and d cor item on our hallway bench in our Ranch homes mud room
  • Nancy Dean Davis

So nice with multipurpose use. Thank you for sharing. @White Oak Studio Designs #hometalk #upcycle #repurpose