Kitchen Organization: Coffee Station

I added functionality to my coffee storage and prep area in a bistro-style and decorative way. Shop your home for items to use as containers and put them to use while having them on display. Add some crafty chalkboard style labels, and pour yourself a cup.
Organize your coffee supplies in a decorative and functional way...bistro style in a seagrass basket.
Add a chalkboard style label made with black cardstock, white Sharpie paint marker and dollar store twine.
Use a variety of containers from around your home to hold coffee pods, spoons, sugar, etc.
Store ground coffee in a mason jar to keep it fresh. Use the same black cardstock and white Sharpie marker to label the lid with measuring instructions.
Enjoy making your next cup of coffee!
Andrea | Personally Andrea

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 5 comments
  • L L on Aug 29, 2017
    I did this for our Kuerig! A small basket holds creamers and sugar, cups with lids, and spoons while a small drawer in the cabinet holds all the kuerig cups. In another basket i have oatmeal packets and breakfast bars. While small ikea jars hold marshmallows, chocolate chips and tea bags. I am trying to find a good place for the coffee cups and a gallon of water so we don't have to traipse across the kitchen and spill water along the way since its only a one cup system.
  • Gabrielle Falk Gabrielle Falk on Jul 19, 2020

I really like this simple, but very appealing idea. No need for a workshop, or compliant husband. Good One!

Next