Andrea | Personally Andrea
Andrea | Personally Andrea
  • Canada

Kitchen Organization: Coffee Station

I added functionality to my coffee storage and prep area in a bistro-style and decorative way. Shop your home for items to use as containers and put them to use while having them on display. Add some crafty chalkboard style labels, and pour yourself a cup.
Organize your coffee supplies in a decorative and functional way...bistro style in a seagrass basket.
Add a chalkboard style label made with black cardstock, white Sharpie paint marker and dollar store twine.
Use a variety of containers from around your home to hold coffee pods, spoons, sugar, etc.
Store ground coffee in a mason jar to keep it fresh.  Use the same black cardstock and white Sharpie marker to label the lid with measuring instructions.
Store ground coffee in a mason jar to keep it fresh. Use the same black cardstock and white Sharpie marker to label the lid with measuring instructions.
Enjoy making your next cup of coffee!
Enjoy making your next cup of coffee!

Andrea | Personally Andrea

• Debbie McGuire

where did you get the basket ? I cant find one like it ..
    • Aiokersonalicea1

Debbie,

She mentioned they're in the second sentence 2 repurpose items that you have at home. so most likely that is what she did for the basket and she's probably had it a long time.

Plus this particular post was done back in 2013 and she probably does not remember exactly where she got it.

She may have picked it up from a yard sale, some form of a thrift store, or she may have gone to Pier One.

• Barb

Does anybody know how to make that basket?

• Jennifer

Loo k at the Family Dollar store. It may not say coffee on it but I believe I've seen one there

• Barb

Thanks

• Karen Walker

Fantastic idea!!!

• L

I did this for our Kuerig! A small basket holds creamers and sugar, cups with lids, and spoons while a small drawer in the cabinet holds all the kuerig cups. In another basket i have oatmeal packets and breakfast bars. While small ikea jars hold marshmallows, chocolate chips and tea bags. I am trying to find a good place for the coffee cups and a gallon of water so we don't have to traipse across the kitchen and spill water along the way since its only a one cup system.