Mini Cork Board - Great for so Many Things!

$1

Locker decoration, reminder board, party favor, the list goes on for the fun you can have with a mini magnetic cork board!
You can see more of my crazy creations here
I found these mini cork boards - 2 for a dollar at Dollar Tree. They sell mini cork boards at other crafts stores as well.
The back side is magnetic - fridges, lockers, house doors, the possibilities are endless...
I used Waverly Chalk Paint in Ink to paint the cork board black. I bought mine at Walmart.
It did take a few coats, and if you look close you can still see whatever the corner design is of the original cork board. We were okay with this though.
Buy some thumb tacks. Mine came in a 300 pack from Dollar Tree.
Decorate your cork with the thumb tacks. Mine was the heart and the demo for the group.
My daughter was having a birthday, and the theme was the show "Pretty Little Liars". In this show there is a lot that has to do with the letter "A". So they decorated theirs with their initials.
They were the craft and party favors. These ladies were hanging them in their lockers. This is how they would start, but they could change the design if they wanted at any time, or change it to a cork board to hang up reminders, etc. Use them on your fridge, front door, where ever it works for you and have fun changing it up, posting reminders, etc.
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...
I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

• Cork
  • Paint
  • Thumbtacks

3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Chas' Crazy Creations