Porta Verde Studio
Porta Verde Studio
  • Canada

My Honest Opinions on Chalk Paint and Wax - From Cottage Instincts

One bloggers experience on home made chalk paint and THE BRANDS. Informative and honest, it also has links to tutorials.
http://cottageinstincts.blogspot.ca/2013/05/my-honest-opinions-on-chalk-paint-and.html
my honest opinions on chalk paint and wax from cottage instincts, chalk paint, painting

• Lomeda

I live in Ecuador and want to wax a piece of furniture after painting it with flat latex. I always used Briwax in the U.S., but I can't even find paste floor wax here. I used car wax on one table and it seemed to work okay, but I'm looking for a dark brown. I've asked at every hardware store and they think I'm crazy. HELP.

• Lauri

Thanks for the insight

• Valery

I just love your post. The way you write, bet you're a fun person to be around. I have yet to try chalk paint. I have an old cabinet waiting for a new color. Now I feel ready. You gave me much to think about. Now for a color??? Decisions. Val