Colleen Jorgensen
Colleen Jorgensen
  • Placerville, CA

24 Fall Craft & Decorating Projects

Yes, I’m getting ready for Fall. I know it may seem a little early but
a) I need to plan ahead to allow time for paint projects and
b) Summer, I’m over you. No offense.
After nearly two months of unpacking boxes and carting cardboard up the hill to the garage, I just brought a bunch of boxes back down the hill.
Fall and Halloween had a party in my office/studio. They didn’t invite me.
Rather than
24 fall craft decorating projects, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Colleen Jorgensen

• Tammy Brenner

Yes, over by Victory Park if you know the area well then prob. know where that is. And that's funny my dad use to live up in Placerville, well Grass Valley to be exact. We use to ride horses in the parade they had up their many years ago. Thank you for sharing the paint you use. I'll have to go and buy some of that. Do you do anything to the glasses before so it takes the paint better? And do you do anything after? My friend tried doing the chalkboard paint on the bottom of some glasses for her daughter's shower. Which they turned out great, but as soon as I started washing mine all the paint started coming off & I was washing by hand. So just wondering if it needs special preparation. Thank you

• Colleen Jorgensen

@Tammy Brenner I always clean the glass with rubbing alcohol and allow to dry first. Now I use glass paint. Martha Stewart has some multi surface paint that I love. There's also some chalkboard paint made for glass. it's by DecoArt. If you bake it according to directions, it should be dishwasher safe. So fun, I always love 'meeting' people online who live locally. :)

• Pat

I love to see all the projects you do. So much fun to read, and most of all FUN to do.