Kirsten S
Kirsten S
  • Blacksburg, VA

DIY Stone Accent Wall

$400

I built a stone accent wall using Lowe's AirStone product in "Mountain Autumn." Installing it was a lot easier than you'd think and took me about eight hours to complete. All you needed was adhesive and a hand-held hacksaw. It is my favorite addition to our house!
diy stone accent wall, concrete masonry, diy, products
Kirsten S

• Rachel

Are you able to hang anything on this type of stone afterwards? Shelves/picture frames/etc

• Giselle

I love the way it looks! I hate my brick fireplace and am wondering if I could cover it with this or do you need a flat surface like a wall? Also, is it expensive?

• Beth

Can you use this product behind a wood stove and possibly as a floor at wood stove

• Rich Green

Changed cold and formal to warm and inviting. Very nice forethought. Some folks are just so creative and good at his stuff. I no more could see this in my head as I could fly to the moon. Very nice job!

• Gayle

Great job! Love the look and the change.