BrownThumbMama
BrownThumbMama
  • Sacramento, CA

DIY Screen Cleaner for Your IPad, Laptop, or TV

Kids = fingerprints. It's an undeniable fact of life. But it's easy to clean fingerprints off your laptop, iPad, iPhone, or TV with this DIY Screen Cleaner!
All you need is rubbing alcohol, distilled water, and an empty spray bottle. Be sure to use distilled water, since tap water and bottled water contain all sorts of minerals and chemicals that could damage the screen.
Determine how much liquid your
diy screen cleaner for your ipad laptop or tv, cleaning tips, It s easy to clean your electronic equipment with this inexpensive screen cleaner
It's easy to clean your electronic equipment with this inexpensive screen cleaner.
diy screen cleaner for your ipad laptop or tv, cleaning tips, Mix 1 part distilled water and 1 part rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle Spray the liquid on a clean cloth and wipe
Mix 1 part distilled water and 1 part rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. Spray the liquid on a clean cloth and wipe!
BrownThumbMama

• Sherrie

I have a cleaning business the rule of thumb for me is to dust first with a duster because the fine particles can scratch it, then I use a glass cloth, it is lint free they are kind of shiny and barely spray it with water. It is not damp and you can't feel the water on the cloth but vizo, and several others recommend. They also recommend using their cleaners. They are anti static cleaners. No ammonia or window cleaner unless it is recommended by the company. Sheila is right every company has different cleaning guidelines and you can also look these up on the Internet. But to be fair depending on what kind of screen you have and some of the companies that I have read about use this as a base in their cleaners. But you need to know if your TV is one of them. BrownThumbMomma has one of the best blogs I have read and she is probably right on about being able to use it for certain TV's but it is up to you to check your guidelines.

• Sherrie

I re- read what I had written down, in a pinch you can boil water and use it. They were closed today but I am going into the office tomorrow to make sure. It was a sales representive that told me that believe it or not they didn't send directions.