DIY: Halloween Silhouettes / Haunted House

(Click to see more pictures). We put these images up on the entire front of our house last year and hosted a trick-or-treat costume party. If you DIY your own images you can make the images unique and get the whole family involved. Put up green, orange or purple tissue paper behind the silhouettes and transform your entire house in time for Halloween.
DIY Silhouettes with posterboard from the dollar store
My son posed for this picture.  We added flying bats with this on his room window to make it look more frightening!
My son posed for this picture. We added flying bats with this on his room window to make it look more frightening!
Anyone can freehand images.  They are your own...so try it, and personalize it to fit your tastes.
Anyone can freehand images. They are your own...so try it, and personalize it to fit your tastes.
Whole house transformation.  My upstairs windows on the left were tricky, those are loft windows so we kept those simple.
Whole house transformation. My upstairs windows on the left were tricky, those are loft windows so we kept those simple.
My costume last year, a preggers Lucille Ball --p.s. I'm not pregnant, lol!  (Can you tell we like Halloween around here?)
My costume last year, a preggers Lucille Ball --p.s. I'm not pregnant, lol! (Can you tell we like Halloween around here?)

Jeanette @SnazzyLittleThings.com