Fall is on It's Way.

Yesterday I walked around my yard and took these pictures. They sure do remind me that fall is on it's way.
fall is on it s way, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, Into the back woods where the creek is still dry and the leafs are falling
Into the back woods where the creek is still dry and the leafs are falling.
fall is on it s way, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, Grapes are hanging
Grapes are hanging.
fall is on it s way, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, Deer with the fuzzy horns eating the falling tree limbs
Deer with the fuzzy horns eating the falling tree limbs.
fall is on it s way, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, And a baard owl sitting on the phone line You usually don t see them sitting on lines
And a baard owl sitting on the phone line. You usually don't see them sitting on lines.
fall is on it s way, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, Nesting in the cottonwood tree
Nesting in the cottonwood tree.
fall is on it s way, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, My windchime tree playing a tune with the wind
My windchime tree playing a tune with the wind.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 10 comments
Next