Halloween Christmas Tree & DIY Ornaments

I've been dying for a Halloween tree I just think their so darn cute. So I went out to the shed & dug out one of my small Christmas trees I had picked up this summer at the local Flea market for a $1.00 & painted it black. Then I got busy digging through my craft boxes & Halloween boxes to see what I could find to decorate it with. I found a little sign I bought last year at Joann's thought the saying's in each were cute. So I cut it into three different ones to make them into ornaments. Then I took some scrapbook paper, cut them between 1" & 2" inches in width & folded them, glued and added stickers. I found a few Dollar Tree items & hot glued some ribbon to the back of them so they would hang & this is what it looks like now. The picture's don't do it justice it's so cute. I'm very happy with it. I know it's only August, but I have the Fall bug really bad. Have been working on Halloween pillows too.
My little Christmas tree I picked up for a $1.00 & then I painted it black.
A white ornament I had I drew the face on to make it into Jack Skellington.
Took a clear ornament & filled it with Candy Corn.
Scrapbook paper cut into 2" pieces, folded & glued together then I added a stickers. The other ornaments are from the Dollar Tree I just added ribbon to make into ornaments.
These were all one hanging piece I cut into three. Thought the saying were so cute.

15 Perfectly Round Tables
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen

• Tyree Bruce
    Tyree Bruce

This is awesome! You did a great job on it..not tacky very cool..what kind of paint did you use...regular spray paint? I am thinking, it would be SO easy to do a Valentines, Easter..even patriotic tree...super super easy in fact..are your wheels spinning?

• Becky Cabrera
    Becky Cabrera

Take this idea further to decorate a tree for all holidays or special occasions......star Spangled banner, Valentine's Day, Easter, thanksgiving, etc. Or a themed happy birthday/anniversary/mother's day, bridal/baby shower (send tree home with honoree),

• Anne real
    Anne real

I love this! When my husband was deployed to Iraq we kept the Christmas tree up and changed it for all the holidays til he got home. it was alot of fun!