Back Yard

I had a back yard that was screaming for help. I was having a hard time growing anything back their. I kept hitting rock about 6-8 inches when I tried to plant anything. so one day I decide to dig up this rock that was stopping me from having my garden. and got the surprise of my life. what I thought was a rock was a 2nd patio that was buried under 6-8 inches of dirt. and a 3 x5 foot walkway that connected them together.
I made a frame all round the 2nd patio I used the dirt and filled in the flower beds and painted the red wood barn yard red. now I just need to paint the 2nd patio.
back yard, diy, flowers, gardening, landscape, patio, woodworking projects, picture of my back yard notice the onions planted in the bottom of the picture my attempt to grow something
picture of my back yard. notice the onions planted in the bottom of the picture my attempt to grow something.
back yard, diy, flowers, gardening, landscape, patio, woodworking projects, picture of my back yard notice the tree stump and garage
picture of my back yard. notice the tree stump and garage.
back yard, diy, flowers, gardening, landscape, patio, woodworking projects, I used the dirt that covered the patio to fill in the flower beds and painted the red wood I then painted the 1st patio dark brown
I used the dirt that covered the patio to fill in the flower beds and painted the red wood. I then painted the 1st patio dark brown.
back yard, diy, flowers, gardening, landscape, patio, woodworking projects, I even painted the steps
I even painted the steps.
back yard, diy, flowers, gardening, landscape, patio, woodworking projects, I looks ten times better
I looks ten times better
back yard, diy, flowers, gardening, landscape, patio, woodworking projects, now I just need to paint this patio
now I just need to paint this patio

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 19 comments
Next