The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
  • Jacksonville, NC

How to Make Your Own Chevron Fabric (any Color) - for CHEAP!

I have fallen head over heels in love with a new product by Frog Tape. It's called Shape Tape. It's a cut, patterned tape which allows you to create a Chevron pattern. I used some leftover fabric and ASCP to create this fabric, which I then turned into a No-Sew {faux} Roman Shade! I can't wait to try this one another project! Check it out!
You can use this technique and this product to create any color of fabric you desire.
This is what the Frog Tape Shape Tape looks like.
Stop by my blog and see how I used my Handmade Chevron Fabric to create this No-Sew {faux} Roman Shade.
I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, but you can use a regular craft paint and even a latex house paint if you want to match a room's decor.
I used a basic 4" roller to apply the paint to the fabric.
You can see the clean lines that was created because I made sure the tape was adhered well to the fabric.
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• Shele

Ace Hardware carries various designs of frog tape!

• Mary Howard

When I saw this in the chevron shape, I checked Amazon and they have so many other frog/shape tape. Thanks Barb.