How to Clean Your Toilets - Quick and Easy

With two boys in the house, I needed a quick and easy way to clean our toilets. I did some research on ways to remove hard water stains from toilets. I prefer to clean without harsh chemicals and not use bleach or any other chemicals that require masks to be worn. Here are some ways to easily clean your toilet without harsh chemicals.
1. Baking Soda and Vinegar for toilet cleaning - This is the cleaning method I prefer to use.
2. Borax and Vinegar - a very similar method to number 1, but use Borax instead of baking soda.
3. Use Coke to clean the toilet - Yes! You can actually use Coca Cola to clean a toilet.
4. Abrasion - There are various tools and products you can use to manually scrape off the grossness.
5. Harsh chemicals - Use as a last resort.
Another option is to clean your toilet with Coca Cola. Yes, you can use Coke to clean your toilet!
I had heard that Coke can clean many things, so I thought I’d try it in the bathroom. This would be a great use for leftover cola from parties. I poured Coke around the toilet bowl. I used a toilet brush to loosen up the stains. Then, I soaked a rag in Coke and stuffed it in the rim of the bowl as well. After letting it sit for a couple of hours, I flushed, and voila! So much better!

• Vinegar
  • Baking soda
  • Borax

Rachel Belkin | Cha Ching Queen