Old Trailer Bathroom Renovation

7 Months
Advanced

This was a 7-month project! We tried to work a day or so every weekend. It shouldn't have taken that long, but it was the proverbial 'can of worms' - of course! Check out the link, where you will get more pictures and more narrative.
http://itsomuchfunwatchingod.blogspot.com/2013_08_01_archive.html
Before:  access door to water heater
Before: access door to water heater
Before: 6' countertop with no storage underneath because of a heating duct.  One rusted out sink in the middle
Before: 6' countertop with no storage underneath because of a heating duct. One rusted out sink in the middle
Under the water heater!
Under the water heater!
everything out.
everything out.
and a new laundry area and closet where the sink was
toilet and vanity.  Where the vanity is now there was supposed to be a washer, but the space wasn't really deep enough.  At least it made moving the fixtures easy.
toilet and vanity. Where the vanity is now there was supposed to be a washer, but the space wasn't really deep enough. At least it made moving the fixtures easy.
Nancy Spencer Carlson

• Irish53

I love the vanity. The shape of the sink is more roomy then a plain square one. Great job worth all the hard work put into it.

• Irish53

Went to your blog and read the whole story off the bathroom. Wish I owned my own place the things I would try to do.

• Nancy Spencer Carlson

@Irish53 Thanks for reading! It is definitely a blessing to own your own place. I've lived in rentals a lot, and hate it! (Or the landlord doesn't appreciate my decorating and 'fixing'! hehehe)