DIY Image Transfer on Glass Bottles & Jars

$1.00

You're going to be blown away when you see how easy and cheap it is to transform plain bottles and jars into custom decor for your home. They are perfect for gift-giving, and cost just pennies to make!
Purchase inexpensive bottles and jars or grab some from your recycle bin. Make sure they are all clean and dry.
You only need a few basic household supplies: shipping tape, scissors and water.
You'll also need wallet size printed images. The images must be printed with toner ink (laser jet), not inkjet.
The antique graphics I used are all available as free printables from Knick of Time, (click on blog link). You can also design your own custom images.
The process is so easy!
Print the graphics, cut them out, stick them on tape, get them wet, rub off the paper and stick the images on your jars and bottles . Seriously, you won't believe how quickly and easily you'll create gorgeous jars like these.
Watch the video at Knick of Time to see the easy process and prepare to be amazed! This project is getting rave reviews and the video shows just how simple it is to do.
I filled my jars with bath salts to give as gifts, but you can also use them as flower vases, or create a set of jars to display as a collection. It takes less than 10 minutes, so drop what you are doing and TRY IT!
Think Christmas, birthdays and wedding decor!

• Bottles and jars  (https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=knioftim-20&keywords=jars with)
  • 3" wide shipping tape  (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CUIB4QE/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=knioftim-20&camp)
  • Printed images  (copy center)
Angie @ Knick of Time

• Janice

What a really cool idea.
    The Video was Great.
    Thank You for Sharing😊
  • Sherry Nuckols Haley

I really love this idea however, my printer is inkjet. What are my alternatives instead of toner or can it be printed elsewhere.

I began re-purposing items forty plus years ago for multiple reasons: save the landfills, finances and functional usage in the home. Today there are so many "outside the box" creative individuals I ask myself; Now why didn't I think of that!

• Crescive

I think you can buy clear sticker paper for either type of printer (just double check to get the right one).