Winter Beach Lodge Living Room Reveal

Our living room was very dark. The pretty windows were covered with curtains so we were missing the view. It was time for a much needed change. The first step I took to get the cash flow going, was sell our sectional on Craig's list. It sold fast! That gave us the funds to re decorate the entire space. See more here: http://redheadcandecorate.com/4/post/2013/08/winter-beach-lodge-living-room-part-4-the-reveal.html
There are several projects involved with this makeover.  One of which is the stump we transformed into an end table.
There are several projects involved with this makeover. One of which is the stump we transformed into an end table.
I used some old projects in the makeover as well such as my "Illuminated Photo Door".  The door holds priceless memories for everyone to treasure.
I used some old projects in the makeover as well such as my "Illuminated Photo Door". The door holds priceless memories for everyone to treasure.

Redheadcandecorate.com

• Janie Collins-smith

love it

• Jill Knopp

Love everything about this room! Little details like the binoculars hanging from a hook by the window, the anchor on the wall, candle sticks repeating the pattern of the lamps, love!