Looking for Design Ideas for Wooden Smalls

+2
A few high quality wooden "smalls" fell into my lap today when a friend who used to do fancy decorative painting wanted to get rid of them. Of course, as a furniture painter I will definitely be using chalk paint on some of them and I might paint and mosaic the flat tray. I'm sure I'll use them too in photo styling project too before I sell them. But I am open to other ideas as well. If you had these fall into your lap would you do with them? I've included just three of about eight different designs.
q looking for design ideas for wooden smalls, repurposing upcycling, Isn t this the cutest What would you do with this piece I can t tell if it round like a purse or half round like a piece for a front door display
Isn't this the cutest! What would you do with this piece? (I can't tell if it round (like a purse) or half round like a piece for a front door display.)
q looking for design ideas for wooden smalls, repurposing upcycling, Primitive wooden box with lid
Primitive wooden box with lid.
q looking for design ideas for wooden smalls, repurposing upcycling, This flat tray might be nice for mosaic work
This flat tray might be nice for mosaic work.