Easiest Ever(!) Fall Wreath

No sewing, no hot glue. Not even a pin! Make this easy fall wreath with just burlap ribbon, leaves, and a wreath form.
Start with a 14" wreath form, and at least 22 feet of ribbon (3-4" wide.)
Leave about 2 feet of tail on the ribbon. Start wrapping the ribbon around the wreath form.
Overlap each layer of the ribbon by about 1/2 inch or so.
Tuck a leaf in when you wrap each layer. Be sure to wrap each layer of ribbon tightly so your leaves don't fall out!
When you get back to where you started, tie the ends together tightly in a single knot.
You can add any embellishments you'd like, then tie a bow. I tied on this cute metal "W" (for our last name) with a piece of jute string.
That's it! You could easily change out your leaves for other seasonal items, but this one is perfect right now for Fall.
Check out the full tutorial on my blog for more tips and tricks, including the easiest way to hang a wreath!

15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Meredith Wouters

• Diena Cameron

Love your wreath, was wondering where you got your metal "W" ? I just happened to pick up a wreath form a few months ago and wanted to do something different with it but i wanted to add in leaves somehow, lol, but was going to go with the same ole route of hot gluing and now you have given me the solution to updating into the 21st century ! I am loving copper this year, so i am going to paint my leaves copper and i think the metal tag would be perfect ending ! Thanks for inspiration !

• Meredith Wouters

Yes, it was Hobby Lobby. I didn't specify that in the post because it was a while ago so I didn't know if you could still get them. But apparently you can!

• Del10510273

Where did you get the metal initial?

• Kelly

Love it. Thank you for sharing. If you have heavy winds like I do, I was thinking a straight pin through the ribbon and leaf where it is tucked may give it a little more staying power. Use pins with larger colored heads and they could even add dots of color....orange, red, yellow, green.

• Lisa West

The wreath so pretty.i agree to easy to switch out when the season change and or holiday. You could slip in little jack-o-lanterns in or or bats and or spiders to with out taking it apart then pull them out gently and slip some turkeys in there. How cute would that look when the time comes. Winter a pretty ribbon with snow flakes and snow man. The possibilities are just endless. Endless thank you for sharing.