Cute Diaper Wreath is Perfect for Baby Shower Gift

$14

If you are throwing a Baby Shower, make this adorable Diaper Wreath. It doubles as a gift and decoration. Better yet, it's easy peasy too.
First you need to gather your supplies. You will need to buy size 1 diapers, and if you want a stacked look, buy a bag of Newborns as well. You will also need ribbon a metal macrame ring (12 in or larger) and a wreath hanger.
Lay the ring on the floor. Start by placing the fold of the diaper around the ring, continue until ring is full. To get a stacked look: start with size 1 diapers and place them around the ring. Then add Newborn diapers on top (using the same technique). You will place 1 newborn diaper over where 2 of the size 1s meet.
Use ribbon to tie around the diaper to affix to ring. (If using the stacked method- tie one ribbon around a group of 3 diapers: 2 size 1s underneath and 1 Newborn on top) Finally, hang up with a wreath hanger and tie on final large decorative bow.
How cute is that! It's a practical yet adorable addition way to welcome baby into the family. And It pairs nicely with a Diaper Cake too

• Diapers
  • Ribbon
  • Metal macrame ring

25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Mary

• Cheryl Six

Inside of diaper touches the wire ring and then newborn's bottom?

• Betty

You can always use that pretty take that everyone's using nowadays to put around it if you worry about the metal or use the embroidery hoops instead of the other. It really shouldn't affect the baby either way. It's a wreath most people don't take their stuff apart. It's a decorative

• Ada

This may be a dumb question, are the diaper cakes and wreath for decoration or will the mom to be use them for the baby? I see that they are popular at baby showers but I'm unclear of the purpose.
    • Vic9347483

Yes the mom gets to use the diapers and whatever else is used to decorate the diaper cake. It is a gift for the baby.

• Kathy Bitzan

I made two last year for my two great grand daughters I was expecting in Oct. Yep I got two new baby girls added to this family. They were a hit at the shower. I posted them here on hometalk when I finished.... They are still talking about them.
    • Mary

Congratulations! And I'm glad they were a hit. They really do get the "aww" factor! :)