Mary
Mary
  • Columbus, OH

Cute Diaper Wreath is Perfect for Baby Shower Gift

$14

If you are throwing a Baby Shower, make this adorable Diaper Wreath. It doubles as a gift and decoration. Better yet, it's easy peasy too.
cute diaper wreath is perfect for baby shower gift, bathroom ideas, bedroom ideas, crafts, wreaths
First you need to gather your supplies. You will need to buy size 1 diapers, and if you want a stacked look, buy a bag of Newborns as well. You will also need ribbon a metal macrame ring (12 in or larger) and a wreath hanger.
Lay the ring on the floor. Start by placing the fold of the diaper around the ring, continue until ring is full. To get a stacked look: start with size 1 diapers and place them around the ring. Then add Newborn diapers on top (using the same technique). You will place 1 newborn diaper over where 2 of the size 1s meet.
Use ribbon to tie around the diaper to affix to ring. (If using the stacked method- tie one ribbon around a group of 3 diapers: 2 size 1s underneath and 1 Newborn on top) Finally, hang up with a wreath hanger and tie on final large decorative bow.
How cute is that! It's a practical yet adorable addition way to welcome baby into the family. And It pairs nicely with a Diaper Cake too

• Diapers
  • Ribbon
  • Metal macrame ring
Mary

• Cheryl Six

Inside of diaper touches the wire ring and then newborn's bottom?

• Betty

You can always use that pretty take that everyone's using nowadays to put around it if you worry about the metal or use the embroidery hoops instead of the other. It really shouldn't affect the baby either way. It's a wreath most people don't take their stuff apart. It's a decorative

• Ada

This may be a dumb question, are the diaper cakes and wreath for decoration or will the mom to be use them for the baby? I see that they are popular at baby showers but I'm unclear of the purpose.

• Vic9347483

Yes the mom gets to use the diapers and whatever else is used to decorate the diaper cake. It is a gift for the baby.

• Kathy Bitzan

I made two last year for my two great grand daughters I was expecting in Oct. Yep I got two new baby girls added to this family. They were a hit at the shower. I posted them here on hometalk when I finished.... They are still talking about them.

• Mary

Congratulations! And I'm glad they were a hit. They really do get the "aww" factor! :)