It's official. I am now overwhelmed. Which is why I am on Hometalk!

Yes I am here on Hometalk quite a BIT! I love this site for browsing, while I source out and speak to suppliers for our reno.
This reno has me horribly overwhelmed. We have multi-tasked our way into a true nightmare, and we don't even live on "Elm Street".
Our yard is the "Worst Yard on the Block", perhaps the entire neighborhood.
Our cottage is a disaster zone, with only our bedroom being the place to run for escape.
Of which I find myself "Running" to more and more, while Kurt the "Wonderman" fly's about, tool laden and all, from project to project like a mouse on a wheel and still works full-time. (I have NO clue on how he does it, must be his German Gene's).
The kitchen is still missing it's copper farmhouse sink, which we've paid for and is on "back-order" (perhaps they are mining the copper and got lost?).
I've managed to complete 5 projects and sold them THANK GOD. And I've had to 'barter' with (more than) a few friends of mine to help with the Castille Soap prep for the major retailer that once again wants my line.
This plus working 20 hours per week on a QI project for a Home Health Company, which will soon be completed (hopefully).
So that is why I am on this wonderful site often for those that have emailed me and have commented LOL!!!!
And if I forget to post an update on something, I apologize. It's on my spreadsheet, but I just haven't gotten to it ...Yet! ;)
Hallelujah for Hometalk, Skype, a REAL telephone and good friends!!
Happy Labour Day!
xoxo
Sia@south47th
Sia@South 47th

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

6 comments
Next