Sia@South 47th
Sia@South 47th
  • Sacramento, CA

It's official. I am now overwhelmed. Which is why I am on Hometalk!

Yes I am here on Hometalk quite a BIT! I love this site for browsing, while I source out and speak to suppliers for our reno.
This reno has me horribly overwhelmed. We have multi-tasked our way into a true nightmare, and we don't even live on "Elm Street".
Our yard is the "Worst Yard on the Block", perhaps the entire neighborhood.
Our cottage is a disaster zone, with only our bedroom being the place to run for escape.
Of which I find myself "Running" to more and more, while Kurt the "Wonderman" fly's about, tool laden and all, from project to project like a mouse on a wheel and still works full-time. (I have NO clue on how he does it, must be his German Gene's).
The kitchen is still missing it's copper farmhouse sink, which we've paid for and is on "back-order" (perhaps they are mining the copper and got lost?).
I've managed to complete 5 projects and sold them THANK GOD. And I've had to 'barter' with (more than) a few friends of mine to help with the Castille Soap prep for the major retailer that once again wants my line.
This plus working 20 hours per week on a QI project for a Home Health Company, which will soon be completed (hopefully).
So that is why I am on this wonderful site often for those that have emailed me and have commented LOL!!!!
And if I forget to post an update on something, I apologize. It's on my spreadsheet, but I just haven't gotten to it ...Yet! ;)
Hallelujah for Hometalk, Skype, a REAL telephone and good friends!!
Happy Labour Day!
xoxo
Sia@south47th
it s official i am now overwhelmed which is why i am on hometalk

Sia@South 47th

• Barb Rosen

Sia ~ it is amazing what a mess has to occur before things look great! Hang in there!

• Sherrie

Screaming silently always helps, yanking your hair a little helps too! Honestly you do amazing considering the circumstances your under! Take one thing at a time. Sounds simple, I know it's not because I am a lot like you. But the yard can wait to be beautiful, it's not as important as getting through a remodel. It also doesn't have to be all done at once. Break it down into small workable things instead of everything at once. What you can control do that but you have no control over others including your sink. But you can control calling them. Your adorable, smart and have wonderful idea's and projects! And Castile Soap would be crazy to use anyone else! I

• Sia@South 47th

@Sherrie Thank you so much my dear! It's hard for me to control the uncontrollable. And yep you are right, the yard can wait, but it's sooooo hard ;)