Charleston SC Birdhouse Row Just the Beginning

This is my back yard not straight up but quite a slope and a little rocky. The fence holds my bird houses. All the birds have moved out but I had Blue Birds the last few years. I don't think they liked the new houses. I might have to rethink this. I plan on having a multilevel deck built.
charleston sc birdhouse row just the beginning, fences, flowers, gardening, I am a collector of my favorite things I have been picking up bird houses at thrift stores and yard sales for almost 10 years I decided to paint them like the houses in Charleston SC I am not a artist but they are quite colorful
I am a collector of my favorite things. I have been picking up bird houses at thrift stores and yard sales for almost 10 years. I decided to paint them like the houses in Charleston, SC. I am not a artist but they are quite colorful.
charleston sc birdhouse row just the beginning, fences, flowers, gardening, The Wild Honeysuckle has taken over again it smells so good but kills everything it wraps itself around I really do have other plants in there I am on oxygen 24 7 so the weeds are much faster than me
The Wild Honeysuckle has taken over again, it smells so good but kills everything it wraps itself around. I really do have other plants in there. I am on oxygen 24/7 so the weeds are much faster than me.
charleston sc birdhouse row just the beginning, fences, flowers, gardening, Wish I could show all the houses
Wish I could show all the houses
charleston sc birdhouse row just the beginning, fences, flowers, gardening, Cone Flowers also known as Echinacea is a genus or group of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family These have faded but still very pretty and attract hummingbirds The best part they come
Cone Flowers also known as Echinacea is a genus, or group of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family, These have faded but still very pretty and attract hummingbirds. The best part they come

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next