Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

Cleaning Checklist for Moving

Here is a cleaning checklist for moving so you know what you should clean when you move out of your home. It consists of 5 areas that sometimes get skipped over in our routine cleaning but is a must before you move out and into your new home. See below to find out what 5 things I recommend cleaning!
cleaning checklist for moving, cleaning tips
Anna M

• Move Masters

Great tips! The mentioned list of tasks will really berequired while moving out and clean them. Even there is professional company toperform this for you. However, on cleaning on our own, we should make sure thatall of the services on the following checklist will be thoroughly performed.

• AudreyGreenwood

While I love letting the new people moving in know that I'm a clean person, there's only so much I can say for the new home that I'm moving into! Apart from my stack of moving boxes, I don't think I've ever moved into a home cleaner than the one I just left.